Award winning SWEET FREEDOM is a delicious sweetening syrup, the first ever made 100% from fruit. Containing just three ingredients; apples, grapes and carob and nothing else! It’s a real ‘foodie’ product winning gold stars in the Great Taste Awards known as the ‘Foodie Oscars’, and recently chosen by Aldo Zilli as his ‘desert island ingredient’ (Cook Vegetarian Sept 2011). With customers including the likes of Raymond Blanc you can rest assured it tastes great! In fact it ‘tastes as good as sugar but with 25% fewer calories’ according to Daily Mail (Good Health) and they recommended it as the best natural sweetener 2011.
Benefits in a nutshell:
- 25% fewer calories than sugar and use around 1/3rd less gram for gram
- Low GL (glycaemic load) – great for all the family from dieters to diabetics alike and kids ‘love’ the taste
- Suitable for diabetics as part of a healthy diet
- NO artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
- GM free & gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans *bestselling vegan honey alternative (registered with the Vegan Society)
- Made in the UK in a nut free factory
- Only 23g of fructose per 100g, sugar has 50g, honey 40g, agave syrup 90g and Fruisana and other ‘fruit’ sugars made with sugar beet have 100g so 100% fructose.